Leveraging our core capabilities, QA·C++ is the most sophisticated static analysis solution for advanced C++ environments, combining language compliance (up to the latest C++11 standard) with advanced language and dataflow analysis. With compliance packages for MISRA C++, HIC++ and JSF AV C++ coding standards, QA·C++ offers an automated, highly effective means of analyzing your code against your chosen coding standard, with metrics and code structure visualizations bringing a further level of clarity to complex C++ projects.
SGS-TÜV Saar has certified QA·C++ as “usable in the development of safety related software” for the key safety critical standards, IEC 61508, ISO 26262, EN 50128, IEC 60880 and IEC 62304, enabling our customers to achieve product certifications to these standards more easily and in less time.
KEY FEATURES / BENEFITS
- C++ language proprietary parser, integrated with a sophisticated dataflow engine
- Support for ISO C++’11
- Identifies coding defects at the earliest possible stage in the development cycle
- Dataflow analysis to catch bugs (includes Yices™ decision procedures technology under license from SRI International®)
- Improves code reliability, maintainability, portability, re-usability and testability
- Demonstrate compliance to coding rule sets and coding standards, including MISRA, JSF, and HIC++
- Very precise diagnostic information (and extensive help text) for developers to identify defects, analyze the root causes and implement fixes
- Configurable metric thresholds to limit code complexity
- Automated code inspection provides instant, objective, repeatable code audits
- Minimal false positives, saving time, money and key experienced resources
Current release: QA·C++ 3.2.2
- Component-based, plugin architecture
- Two user interfaces:
- cross-platform graphical user interface with integrated source code editor,
- cross-platform command line interface.
- Full integration with Microsoft Visual Studio and Eclipse, so developers now have all the features of the cross-platform GUI from within their favorite development environment.
- Cross-platform, cross-interface, multi-language project format and project engine, allowing mixed source code (C and C++) projects
- Portable project format, allowing project configurations to be easily distributed among development team members.
- Complete control over all project settings from within one cross-platform user interface.
- One single installer, providing:
- all user interfaces,
- out-of-the-box compatibility for all supported compilers,
- a feature set that allows easy integration with the vast majority of build automation systems and IDEs,
- the ability to upload results to the QA·Verify Quality Management System.
- Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit)
- Linux RHEL 5 (32 & 64-bit)
- Solaris 10 (64-bit)
- New Cross Platform GUI
- Command Line
- Makefile Integration
- Tightly Integrated with Microsoft Visual Studio™ 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2013
- Tightly Integrated with Eclipse™ based IDEs (eg CodeWarrior and Wind River Workbench™)
- Model-Driven Development Environments (e.g. Rhapsody™)
- Continuous Integration Environments (e.g. Jenkins™)
- Cross Platform Analysis Project Management
|Request an evaluation|
|View our latest video about the new ISO C++’11 features|
|Read our Technical Whitepaper on Abstract Interpretations of C Language with Bit-VectorSMT|
|Compliance Modules for QA·C++|
|More on QA·C++ related services (integration, training, support etc )|
|Contact us for more information|