United Kingdom, NEC Birmingham
April 21-22, 2015
PRQA will be exhibiting at the Embedded Masterclass taking place at the NEC Birmingham during the National Electronics 2015 event.
- Visit our stand to find out how PRQA can help you write better quality code
- Enter our Developer’s Challenge to win an iPad
- Attend our CTO Fergus Bolger’s presentation on Wednesday 22nd April at 2pm about Controlling Deviations in a MISRA environment
April 21-22, 2015
Hosted by our partner Nohau, this MISRA C training course is an instructor-led course, designed to help developers, working with the ISO C language, to understand the rules and recommendations of the MISRA C:2012 standard.
Training Course Overview:
- Purpose of MISRA C
- Practical application of MISRA C rules
- Statements, Identifi ers and Type Declarations
- Accessibility and visibility
- Precedence and evaluation order
- Type Conversions, Underlying Type and Type System Anomalies
- Pointers and Pointer Conversions
- Pre-processing and Macros
Leveraging Static Analysis: Challenges and Perspectives
The majority of OEMs and automotive suppliers have now adopted, or are on the cusp of adopting the ISO 26262 functional safety standard.
The morning of May 12 2015, PRQA is sponsoring a free seminar where a number of speakers, with considerable and varied experience implementing ISO 26262, will share their knowledge and expertise. These speakers currently include*:
- Robert Seacord, the lead for CERT’s Secure Coding Initiative, who will discuss the fit of CERT and coding standards within ISO 26262
- Takao Futagami, Chief Engineer at Toyo, and an expert in functional safety will consider some use cases based on early adopters of ISO 26262
- Fergus Bolger PRQA’s CTO, will present his paper on “Controlling Deviations in a MISRA Environment”
(* speakers being finalized /subject to change)
May 12, 2015 – Reading
May 14, 2015 – Cambridge
June 2, 2015 – Warrington
June 4, 2015 – Uphall, Scotland
The Device Developers’ Conference is your chance to learn about the latest development technologies from around the world. Whether your expertise is hardware design, enclosure design, software development, test and manufacture or project management, this event will enable you to explore the latest technologies and latest thinking.
Each event will offer technical presentations, technical workshops and a vendor exhibition and will be an opportunity for you to meet and engage with expert engineers from the companies that are developing the next generation of tools and technologies.