United Kingdom, NEC Birmingham
November 11-12, 2014
Visit the PRQA stand i21 to
- Find out how we can help you write better code
- Take our developers’ challenge – identify the most errors in the code and win a Kindle Fire HDX
- Attend our presentations in Forum 5
- Request a meeting with our Regional Sales Manager: Mike Ferioli
Netherlands, 1931 Congrescentrum Brabanthallen ‘s-Hertogenbosch
November 19-20, 2014
Connecting professionals in connected devices – from microsystems to square kilometer arrays
Bits&Chips Smart Systems aims to bring together all relevant parties in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. Together, we want to facilitate an annual forum that strengthens the cooperation within the industry, but also between companies and educational institutions. Moreover, we want to position the event internationally.
- Visit us at stand No 1 to find out more
- Enter our Developer’s Challenge, identify the most errors in the code and you could win a Kindle Fire HD
February 24-26, 2015
Welcome to a smarter World!
This is where the embedded community comes together: As the world’s largest trade fair of its kind, embedded world is a must for everyone concerned with the development, purchasing, procurement and application of embedded technologies in the areas hardware, software, tools and services.
856 exhibitors, 26,714 visitors and over 1,500 congress participants came together for the embedded world Exhibition & Conference 2014 and encountered an international technology platform which is unrivalled.
Software developers, Embedded Software engineers, Firmware engineers, and
Software professionals interested in coding best practices and coding compliance.