High Integrity C++
Created by PRQA, High Integrity C++ defines a set of rules and best practices for the production of high quality C++ code.
- Plug into static analyzer QAC++
- Adopt safe usage of Modern C++ language (includes rules
covering C++ 2011 and C++ 2014)
- Highest enforcement of HIC++ coding standard available
- Project based compliance reporting to the HIC++ standard
- Fully configurable to customer projects
- Used widely as a template for custom coding standards
Download the HIC++ coding standard:
Version 4.0, the latest revision of the High Integrity C++ Coding Standard.
V4.0 High Integrity C++ Coding Standard (HIC++), One Year On Reviews V4.0
- Reviews V4.0,
- Identify rules which have been most frequently referenced
- See feedback from the user community
- Expert discussions on the best way to use Modern C++.