Product Marketing Manager
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will develop inbound & outbound marketing activities for Programming Research. Working collaboratively with product management, sales and marketing, you will craft messaging and positioning for products and services, conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand, and create cross selling and upselling revenue.
For this position this person needs to have a “start-up mentality” with a combination of both large & small company experience ideally in a technical software environment. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyer’s journey, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the direct & indirect sales channels.
- Develop messaging and positioning for Programming Research products and services.
- Develop Value Proposition and definition of strategic positioning against the competition.
- Identification and development of solid proof points, supporting value proposition/use cases and messaging.
- Develop/Assist with ongoing competitive analysis and reviews; leverage learnings to modify and adapt messaging, communications and positioning.
- Develop, own and execute detailed product launch plans.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing Director to align the company to a unified voice and message.
- Create product collateral, including website content, solution briefs, whitepapers, case studies, demonstrations and presentations.
- Educate internal teams and partners on our solutions, key messages and terminology, target buyers and competitors.
- Establish and analyze key marketing and sales metrics.
- Identify new growth opportunities.
- Evangelize product features and product packages, acting as a spokesperson and champion for Programming Research Ltd in the market.
- Be the customer advocate. Drive primary & secondary research to derive customer insights, market trends and product-market fit/gaps.
- Evolve customer buyer personas and associated buying cycles.
What we look for:
- 6+ years product marketing experience with at least 2 years of International marketing experience working with field sales & marketing teams.
- Knowledge of Software Development and/or DevOps methodologies, application and systems management solutions, and best practices is essential.
- Strategic, analytical thinker with a pragmatic mindset.
- Keen ability to bring customer centric perspective into go-to-market & product development processes.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Expertly skilled at producing and delivering highly polished, compelling and professional presentations.
- Self-sufficiency to identify solutions and strategic direction, in spite of high degrees of ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Ability to multi-task and successfully execute projects under heavy workload and changing conditions.
- Demonstrates creativity.
- Relevant experience with some of the following: 1) Information Security, 2) Embedded Systems, 3) Software Testing Technologies, 4) Enterprise Software and 5) Internet of Things Technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters or MBA is a plus.
- Willing to travel locally and internationally.
- Strong interpersonal/collaborative skills.
If you believe that you have what it takes, please send in your CV alongside a covering letter outlining why you are the right candidate for the role.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!